We're looking for a culturally switched on qual and trends-focused executive to join our New York team...
As a member of our newest office, based at Cooper Square in New York’s East Village, you’ll get to work on exciting and challenging projects for brands such as Spotify, Axe, IKEA, MTV and NFL. You’ll be an important part of a super smart, highly creative global team, keen to forge new ways of working in the insight and innovation field.
The role will suit a self-starter, someone with an enthusiasm for mapping and understanding trends, a curiosity to learn more about people across the US and the world beyond, and an awareness of how to ensure commercial relevancy in their work.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in insight, strategy or similar (at a minimum, in a work placement capacity; certainly to a greater capacity if applying at consultant level)
- Enthusiasm for presenting work, the confidence to contribute to workshops; and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense
- First rate writing skills and a strong editorial style (we expect you to be contributing to our blog, producing reports and writing for trade media)
- An aptitude for project management
- Spanish language, a huge plus
We can promise a competitive salary (there’s scope here to bring someone on at either exec or, with more experience, consultant level) and the opportunity to travel, working on future-facing projects that will allow you to learn loads, collaborate with an extremely gifted team and gain good opportunities to advance in this fast-growing business.
To discuss further, please contact Andy Crysell with a CV and an example of your writing.