We're winning great work and growing fast. Here's some nice opportunities to join just about the smartest and most creative insight and innovation team you'll ever find...
INSIGHT & INNOVATION DIRECTOR (LONDON)
Reporting to our head of insight and innovation, and also working closely alongside our core management team, this is a newly established senior role at Crowd DNA for an experienced insight and innovation expert who can point to a great track record with high calibre clients.
We’re seeking someone who’s looking to take on significant management responsibilities, operating alongside our head of insight and innovation to ensure our project teams deliver first rate work. You won’t be stepping away from fieldwork completely, but the demands of this role do require a candidate who’s willing to concentrate more on providing directorial level input across a broad spectrum of our work rather than zoning in on just one project. You will line manage and won’t be afraid to demand more of our team (they’re a great team who want to be challenged – they really won’t mind!). Your role will also involve significant collaboration with our business and strategy team, sometimes taking the lead on writing proposals and on project design.
Here’s what we’re looking for -
- Titles vary from agency to agency but we envisage someone joining us who’s currently at associate director level; we’re open to client-side candidates too of a similar degree of seniority
- A strong insight industry background, with the ability to be able to point to work on a range of demanding and future-facing multi-market projects (ideally incorporating qual and quant; and at all points from general project management to methods best practice, razor sharp thinking in the analysis phase and keeping a tight control on budgets)
- A demonstrable record in line and/or team management, including handling resource issues
- Experience of, and an aptitude for, take business development responsibilities, including writing proposals, project design and costing
- We want someone who’s confident and comes armed with strong points of view; but – crucially – someone who absolutely values the opinions and expertise of others as well
- You’ll use this confidence to gain the respect of the internal team; also of clients (including in workshops environments)
- If you can point to particular experience in areas such as product innovation, brand strategy projects and working with major FMCG conglomerates (or similar), that’s good
- You might not have covered off every research method under the sun, but you’ll have ticked off plenty and will be highly receptive to bringing new methods into play
- Experience of socialising insight through films, print, events and other means (all important factors at Crowd DNA) will be helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join, in a senior capacity, an agency that gets to work on a huge number of incredibly thought provoking and culturally-oriented projects for amazing brands; and to be a key contributor to how we continue to push the boundaries of what we’re about as a business. To apply, please get in touch with Crowd DNA’s head of insight and innovation, Dr Matilda Andersson, attaching a CV and covering letter.
EXEC/CONSULTANT (NEW YORK)
As a member of our newest office, based at Cooper Square in the East Village, you’ll get to work on exciting and challenging projects for brands such as Spotify, Axe, IKEA, MTV and NFL. You’ll be an important part of a super smart, highly creative global team, keen to forge new ways of working in the insight and innovation field.
The role will suit a self-starter, someone with an enthusiasm for mapping and understanding trends, a curiosity to learn more about people across the US and the world beyond, and an awareness of how to ensure commercial relevancy in their work.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in insight, strategy or similar (at a minimum, in a work placement capacity)
- First rate writing skills and a strong editorial style (we expect you to be contributing to our blog, producing reports and writing for trade media)
- An aptitude for project management
- Enthusiasm for presenting work, the confidence to contribute to workshops; and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense
- Spanish language, a huge plus
We can promise a competitive salary (there’s scope here to bring someone on at either exec or, with more experience, consultant level) and the opportunity to travel, working on future-facing projects that will allow you to learn loads, collaborate with an extremely gifted team and gain good opportunities to advance in this fast-growing business.
CONSULTANT/EXEC (BUSINESS & STRATEGY – LONDON)
We’re looking for a consultant or exec level recruit to join our business and strategy team at Crowd DNA London. The focus in this team is on external communication of the agency, business development, responding to briefs, project design, developing future strategy alongside our directors, briefing in new commissions to the project teams and having a strategic overview on live work.
CONSULTANT/EXEC (QUANT & ANALYTICS – LONDON)
This is a role for an enthusiastic and confident individual who’s looking to step up from exec level to join us as a consultant (think senior research exec). The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting questionnaires, project managing quantitative fieldwork, collaborating with our clients and analysing data to draw out compelling findings. You’ll be supported by senior team members to develop your research skills, as you assist on a range of key accounts across categories such as media, tech, retail, alcohol and entertainment. The ideal candidate is likely to exhibit the following:
- Relevant experience in an agency environment
- A tangible enthusiasm for working with data and for doing so in new and novel ways
- An inquisitive and analytical mind, but also the creativity to think about new and compelling ways to present work and tell stories
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Someone who’s positive, keen to develop, and who can operate with equal ease as part of a team or working autonomously
- Having either experience with, or an enthusiasm to learn about, qual methods and how to blend them with quant work a big plus point
All roles come with competitive salaries and benefits package, plus clear paths to promotion. It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of insight and innovation is coded into the culture, please get in touch with Crowd DNA managing director Andy Crysell, attaching a CV and covering letter.