We've a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, culturally and commercially switched on researcher to join our London team...
Reporting to our head of insight and innovation, and also working closely alongside our core management team, this is a newly established senior role at Crowd DNA for an experienced insight and innovation expert who can point to a great track record with high calibre clients.
We’re seeking someone who’s looking to take on significant management responsibilities, operating alongside our head of insight and innovation to ensure our project teams deliver first rate work. You won’t be stepping away from fieldwork completely, but the demands of this role do require a candidate who’s willing to concentrate more on providing directorial level input across a broad spectrum of our work rather than zoning in on just one project. You will line manage and won’t be afraid to demand more of our team (they’re a great team who want to be challenged – they really won’t mind!). Your role will also involve significant collaboration with our business and strategy team, sometimes taking the lead on writing proposals and on project design.
Here’s what we’re looking for –
– Titles vary from agency to agency but we envisage someone joining us who’s currently at associate director level; we’re open to client-side candidates too of a similar degree of seniority
– A strong insight industry background, with the ability to be able to point to work on a range of demanding and future-facing multi-market projects (ideally incorporating qual and quant; and at all points from general project management to methods best practice, razor sharp thinking in the analysis phase and keeping a tight control on budgets)
– A demonstrable record in line and/or team management, including handling resource issues
– Experience of, and an aptitude for, take business development responsibilities, including writing proposals, project design and costing
– We want someone who’s confident and comes armed with strong points of view; but – crucially – someone who absolutely values the opinions and expertise of others as well
– You’ll use this confidence to gain the respect of the internal team; also of clients (including in workshops environments)
– If you can point to particular experience in areas such as product innovation, brand strategy projects and working with major FMCG conglomerates (or similar), that’s good
– You might not have covered off every research method under the sun, but you’ll have ticked off plenty and will be highly receptive to bringing new methods into play
– Experience of socialising insight through films, print, events and other means (all important factors at Crowd DNA) will be helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join, in a senior capacity, an agency that gets to work on a huge number of incredibly thought provoking and culturally-oriented projects for amazing brands; and to be a key contributor to how we continue to push the boundaries of what we’re about as a business. To apply, please get in touch with Crowd DNA’s head of insight and innovation, Dr Matilda Andersson, attaching a CV and covering letter.