We're looking for a new recruit to join our business and strategy team at Crowd DNA's London HQ in lovely Hoxton Square...
The focus in this team is on external communication of the agency, business development, responding to briefs, project design, developing future strategy alongside our directors, briefing in new commissions to the project teams and having a strategic overview on live work.
What we’re looking for:
– There’s some flexibility over the seniority of the role (with pay and expectations to match), but this is most likely for someone with between 18 months and four years of agency experience
– We say ‘agency experience’, as while you might well be working in the insight field, there’s also scope for hiring someone with a background in a different type of agency (creative, strategy, media etc)
– We want someone who demonstrates an interest in insight, strategy work and trends, but who also comes equipped with a particularly commercial brain; if you can show any previous experience in something business development-related, that’s a plus
– You’ll need to be seriously pro-active, super-quick at taking on new challenges and not short on confidence (we’ll want to get you speaking with clients ASAP; you’ll be expected to collaborate with director level staff)
– First rate communication skills (both verbal and how you get ideas down on paper and in presentations) is absolutely key
We can offer a competitive salary and benefits for the role. As importantly, we’re firmly convinced there’s few other openings out there that will give you exposure to such an amazing array of clients and fascinating people/culture-oriented business challenges. It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of insight and innovation is coded into the culture, please get in touch with Crowd DNA managing director Andy Crysell, attaching a CV and covering letter.