Joining our super-smart team in Hoxton Square, London, this is an executive or consultant level role for someone who wants to be advancing their quantitative insight skills working on exciting, future-facing projects for an amazing roll call of global clients...
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end involvement on projects, collaborating with clients and analysing data to draw out compelling findings. You’ll be supported by senior team members to further your capabilities, as you assist on a range of key accounts across categories such as media, tech, retail, alcohol, finance, FMCG and entertainment.
We’re a highly collaborative bunch with an unswerving passion for staff development – and for assembling a crack squad of researcher, strategists, writers, designers and film-makers with an appetite for cultural understanding and delivering seriously high quality consultancy work. We’re open to candidates at executive and consultant level (think SRE for the latter), and would obviously have different expectations based on seniority, but the ideal candidate is likely to exhibit the following:
– Relevant experience in an agency environment
– A tangible enthusiasm for working with data and for doing so in new and novel ways
– An inquisitive and analytical mind, but also the creativity to think about new and compelling ways to present work and tell stories
– Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
– Someone who’s positive, solutions-oriented, keen to develop, and who can operate with equal ease as part of a team or working autonomously
– Having either experience with, or an enthusiasm to learn about, qual methods and how to blend them with quant work a big plus point
The role come with a competitive salary at either exec or consultant level and benefits package, plus clear paths to promotion. It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of insight and innovation is coded into the culture, please get in touch with Crowd DNA’s head of insight and innovation Dr Matilda Andersson, attaching a CV and covering letter.