We're looking for an organised, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented addition to our London team in lovely Hoxton Square, taking the lead on office and finance management...
Crowd DNA is a fast, fun and ever-changing business environment, with an amazing array of clients. This is a role for someone that takes absolute pride in ensuring all of the logistics and financial considerations are in place, working with the project teams and senior management in areas as follows -
- Booking in and managing client meets, and leading all front desk requirements
- Logistics/organisation of exciting client events in our office; and equally importantly, of team social events
- Keeping a keen eye on how we maintain the office and advising on improvements where relevant
- Working with the project teams (London, New York, Amsterdam) on travel requirements
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Onboarding new starters at Crowd DNA
- Reasonable degree of IT competence (don’t worry, you won’t have to rebuild the server…)
- Working with the senior team on sales, supplier and expense payments (previous experience with QuickBooks an advantage)
- Assisting our accountants on preparing quarterly VAT reporting in the UK and comparable processes in the US
- Contributing to analysing the financial status of projects and where optimisations can be made
- Working on ideas for how we best manage finance procedures at Crowd DNA
- Petty cash management
Crowd DNA is a collaborative, inclusive place, where you’ll get to feel highly involved from day one. We can offer a competitive salary and benefits; plus the scope to grow the role – in particular, as we develop our business further in other cities (Amsterdam, New York and beyond…), the need to manage/synchronise office and finance logistics across each location.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering email to Andy Crysell