With a focus on culture and influencers, a great new opportunity to join our London team...
Strategic Insights Consultant – (£25,000-32,000pa)
We’re seeking a strategic insights consultant to join our dynamic team in Hoxton Square, London. In particular, we’re looking for someone who has an aptitude for/experience in working with influencers, and across cultural passion points such as music, football and street culture. You’ll get to work on amazing projects for some of the most exciting brands in the world, reporting in to senior leads and collaborating as part of the wider team on projects at the intersection of insight, strategy and culture. A specific area of focus will be working on the development of our global network of experts, creatives and cultural movers.
In more detail, here’s what we’re after
– We imagine you’ll have around 18 months to four years experience, potentially in an insight environment but this could be elsewhere in marketing and media
– You’ll come well armed with useful cultural contacts and will be keen to build out this network further
– You’ll have a good understanding of new trends in areas such as how brands are seeking to connect with music, football and street culture
– All these great ideas and insights you have in your head, you’ll be comfortable presenting them out loud to others, helping clients to understand the relevance of embedding their brands in culture
– You’ll be a thinker, for sure, but we also want a doer – someone with the drive and initiative to problem solve
– All of this exciting stuff doesn’t let you off the hook in terms of organisational skills – you’ll be able to show good evidence of how you keep work on track
The role comes with great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc) and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson.