We're seeking someone for our NYC office who's keen to work at the intersection of brands and culture...
We’re excited to be growing our New York office, bringing on more clients and new briefs. This means we need new recruits, too. Specifically, an associate director to join our team based on Grand Street, in SoHo.
Reporting to our US director, you’ll get to work on hugely motivating projects for brands such as Spotify, Vans and Viacom. You will also support with business development, responding to briefs, designing projects, briefing in new commissions to the project teams and maintaining a strategic overview on live work. You’ll be an important part of a super smart and hugely creative global business, keen to forge new ways of working in the cultural insights and strategy field.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– You will need the confidence and necessary experience to take the controls of complex multi-market projects
– And to do so in a way that gets the best out of the wider project team, ensuring we are diligent and creative in equal measure
– Yes, you’re insightful and culturally aware, but you have a commercial brain, too; if you can show previous experience in something business development-related, that’s a plus
– An understanding of the type of brands and challenges that Crowd DNA gets involved with (look around this website if you need more of an idea) is important, as is evidence of how you’ve met business challenges in the past
– Showing you are capable of gaining the trust of senior clients is key
– We anticipate this role going to someone who relishes the fact that the world of research is fast changing, and that factors such as strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement, storytelling and cultural understanding are key to the future
We can promise a competitive salary and the opportunity to travel, working on future-facing projects in collaboration with an extremely gifted team. The associate director role will allow you to develop fast in a high energy business. To apply for this role, please get in touch with a copy of your resume and an example of written work.