We're seeking a finance manager to join our friendly team in Hoxton Square, London...
Working in a fast moving and stimulating environment, reporting in to our senior directors, the role will involve:
– Overseeing the day to day accounting function
– Managing sales and supplier invoicing/payments
– VAT accounting and returns
– Payroll and pensions
– Monitoring, improving and managing general financial processes (expenses, fixed costs, travel, sign-off of invoices etc)
– Supporting the management team to achieve agreed financial targets through effective and timely financial reporting and analysis of project by project performance
– Preparation of year end accounts
– Overseeing the finance responsibilities of our office and operations manager
– Working on our London business will constitute the majority of the role to start with. However, we’re building teams in New York, Singapore and Sydney; experience of accounting in different markets therefore an advantage
Competitive salary and annual leave allowance / Betterment scheme / 2 x company days out / Christmas close / Early summer finishing / Quarterly awards / Free lunches per month / Massages, fruit, drinks, other treats! / Scope for working from home / Paid sabbatical after five years
We want someone who can point to solid accounting and finance experience, ideally in a small business environment and, better still, with experience in a company that offers ad hoc services on a project-by-project basis (therefore dealing with a range of clients and with bespoke costs per project).
If you can point to experience in a business with overseas clients and/or offices, that’s an advantage; as is experience using Quickbooks.
We are open to candidates looking to work in the role full time, but also those looking for a three or day role.
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Andy Crysell, including a CV.