A rare and fascinating opportunity to blend trends, insight, content and strategy skills...
With KIN, our global network of creators and influencers, now live and in action as an exciting addition to the Crowd DNA offer, we’re looking for someone to take over the running of this initiative – meaning we’ve a rare career opportunity at the intersection of trends, insight, content and strategy.
What the role will entail:
– Building out the network, locating interesting new contributors
– Managing ongoing relations with our wonderful KIN members
– Curation and creation of KIN content in partnership with network members and our own Socialise team
– Working with the wider Crowd DNA business to design and develop commercially relevant use cases for KIN
– Setting up live KIN projects
– Working with the wider team to manage KIN projects and to get to meaningful results that will empower our clients in areas such as brand, comms, product and experience
– Though based in London, collaborating across the Crowd DNA offices to ensure strong global representation in the KIN network
Given the nature of the role, we think you could have a background in trends, insight, content or strategy (there’s some flexibility over the level of experience we’re seeking and can shape the role accordingly).
Whichever, we want someone who’s equally astute culturally and commercially; who has an aptitude for content creation; a curiosity that will compel them to find great contributors and uses for KIN; the organisational skills to keep it all motoring along; and the strategic mindset to ensure KIN provides genuine advantage to the amazing brands we work with.
The role comes with a competitive salary, great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc); the chance to work on some of the most stimulating and culturally-driven projects out there; and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson.