Calling all videographers. We’re on the hunt for a full time, London based film consultant...
We’re looking for a videographer to join the Socialise creative team at Crowd DNA London’s Hoxton Square office. This team – consisting 0f videographers, writers and designers – works alongside our researchers and strategists, creating first-rate content to communicate insight and immerse brands in the lives of audiences around the world.
This role focuses on crafting film content for some of the most brands in the world – as well as creating original content to promote Crowd DNA. If you love to travel, this is the role for you – you’ll be sent around the world, filming and conducting ethnographic research in cities near and far.
Back in London, you’ll be managing the film side of large projects – liaising with client teams and taking on storyboarding, editing, post production and final delivery. You’ll also be tasked with thinking up new ways to use film – whether that’s technique, style or equipment-based.
While this is a film focused role, we’re looking for someone who shows a keen interest in the wider Crowd DNA business. You should be passionate about exploring culture, and have a sense of how it’s important for brands to be engaged with it.
Here’s what we’re looking for in more detail:
– One to three years of solid work experience, ideally including some in an agency environment
– First-rate film and photography skills, including shooting video using Canon film kit and filming interview/documentary-style content
– Equally hot editing skills, with a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro; bonus points for After Effects knowledge)
– An aptitude for project management, and an ability to manage the delivery of work in an efficient, punctual and effective manner
– Keen to bring ideas to the table – including testing and developing new formats for socialising trends and insights across businesses
– Enthusiasm to work alongside a team of researchers, strategists, semioticians, designers and writers
– Happy to travel, and work in an often fluid and fast-moving environment
You’ll work with an amazing array of clients, and an equally amazing team, on some of the most stimulating and culturally-driven projects out there. We can offer a competitive salary and benefits, plus clear paths for promotion and new opportunities.
Interested? Please reach out to Phoebe Trimingham with a CV, cover letter and some examples of your film work.