Here's a brand spanking new senior consultant level role, based in our London office but working with the Crowd DNA teams globally...
Crowd DNA has a first rate reputation for the content it creates – ideas, inspiration and thought leadership which helps us to land our ‘culturally charged commercial advantage’ POV with incredible brands around the world. This is an exciting new opportunity to take on a key role in the development of this content, and the marketing needs that go with it.
Working alongside Crowd DNA’s senior management team, the role will see you continuing our well-received current content streams (such as City Limits and our Rise series), along with developing inspirational additions to the mix, across digital, print, film and event formats.
It’s a role that will combine content skills with an aptitude for seeking out cultural trends and a strong sense of how to shape comms capable of resonating with brands teams (marketing, strategy, product and innovation).
Here’s more on what we’re looking for:
• An A-grade editor and writer, first and foremost, who can create high-quality material to a publishable standard…
• …But also someone with experience at commissioning and managing diverse contributors – writers, designers and filmmakers
• Design-minded; ideally with experience of InDesign (digital and print)
• Experience of blogging platforms/CMS and creating content for social media
• If you can demonstrate you’ve developed content calendars, and material that – though editorially credible and authentic – ultimately is there to drive marketing, better still
• You will need to show good team play skills – from collaborating with senior members to implement a content strategy that meets needs across our different offices, to encouraging engagement and input from the wider Crowd DNA teams in creating and sharing content
• Given this is Crowd DNA, an intense curiosity for trends (fast and slow), and for all that’s happening at the intersection of culture and brands, is a must
The role comes with a competitive salary (circa £37,000-£47,000pa), great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc); the chance to work on some of the most stimulating and culturally-driven projects out there; and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson.