2021 here we come: we're seeking a consultant or senior consultant to join our strategic insights team. Exciting work for amazing brands guaranteed...
We’ve flexibility on this one – meaning we’re open to talking to an established consultant level qual expert (think senior exec) looking for the next step up; or a recently promoted senior consultant (think research manager) looking for a new challenge.
Senior Consultant, strategic insights team (£37,000-47,000pa)
This position is for someone who’s ready to play a key role (generally as project lead or co-lead) on consistently exciting, often global, briefs for clients across categories such as media, alcohol, fashion and finance; and where the emphasis is on immersive methods and getting to powerful strategic outputs. The work leans heavily on bringing a truly cultural perspective into play – naturally, we expect this to be very much your thing.
In more detail, here’s what we’re after:
– We imagine you’ll have around three to five years experience in an insight environment
– Demonstrable track record across areas such as project design and management, conducting mixed methods, guide writing, online and offline moderation and drop dead awesome analysis/debriefing
– A tangible enthusiasm for presenting work, running workshops and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense for our clients
– First-rate writing skills (we expect you to be contributing to our blog and producing reports)
– Proof of experience at integrating trends into your work (potentially quant, semiotics and other disciplines also)
– Our work generally involves multiple markets – we looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to travel (one day…) and develop narratives and strategies that have global relevance
Consultant, strategic insights team (£26,000-36,000pa)
…Or we’re seeking a strategic insights consultant. Much of the senior consultant description remains relevant (if with less experience required in each area), though we anticipate putting you on a clear path to leading major global projects, rather than expecting it from day one. We envisage 18 months to four years experience, probably in an insight environment but this could be elsewhere in marketing and media.
The role come with great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc) and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson.