We have a senior consultant level opening in our London Crowd Signs team...
Crowd Signs is the name we give to our smart and adaptive team dedicated to future forecasting, and to providing solid strategic recommendation based on that forecasting. Among other disciplines (such as semiotics and working with social/unstructured data), identifying, articulating and drawing meaning from trends is a big focus in Crowd Signs.
As such, and as we look to grow our Crowd Signs team in 2021, we have an opening for a senior trends consultant to join us. We can offer the chance to work on genuinely thought provoking briefs for many of the most exciting brands in the world, taking in macro themes such as health, work, home, the family, relationships, diversity and identity; and a whole host of more specific themes impacting on clients across categories like tech, alcohol, media, apparel and finance. What we’re looking for:
– Three plus years experience of working with trends – from analysis and identification to putting into category context – and of creating and using trends frameworks
– Comfortable at leveraging trends to provide strategic consultancy and deliver commercial advantage
– Confident at presenting trends in workshop environments, including facilitating debate with client stakeholders
– Next to debrief decks, also confident in creating content from trends, editorial in particular
– Ideally with experience of interviewing and collaborating with experts
– And some level of experience of fusing trends or finding trends from data sources – such as social and unstructured
The role comes with a competitive salary, great benefits, the chance to work on some of the most stimulating and culturally-driven projects out there; and the opportunity to progress and make a real difference in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Rachel Rapp / r.rapp@crowdDNA.com.