We’re seeking a head of people to join our amazing (and growing!) team. Read on for more details...
Based in London, but working across our offices, this role will collaborate with our senior management in finding the best people to join us; across our specialisms and pinpointing those with a clear passion for working at the intersection of brands and culture. This will role will also manage the employee journey, helping us to maximise the sense of reward and satisfaction our team get from working at Crowd DNA. This is an exciting addition to the Crowd DNA team as we look to meet our ambitious plans for 2022 and beyond.
Here’s what we’re looking for in more detail:
– 5 + years experience in recruitment or human resources
– An aptitude for finding talent who match Crowd DNA’s values and who truly understand what drives the type of work we do
– Building and maintaining an employer brand that attracts the very best talent and means they stay to develop their careers
– Managing and developing a first rate benefits package, monitoring its effectiveness and making improvements
– Designing and managing onboarding processes through to staff reviews, compensation structure and promotions
– Knowledge of HR and employment law
– Experience of HR across different markets a plus
– Ensuring diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our talent acquisition/retention strategy and deploying approaches to drive this
– Using creative approaches to finding great talent, and looking beyond standard metrics of who to hire and where to find them
– Solutions-oriented and comfortable dealing with changing priorities
– Experience in an agency/consultancy environment, and enthusiastic to learn about how work – and thus the talent we need
The role comes with a competitive salary of £57,000-65,000. We’re open to those wanting to work a full week or reduced hours. Benefits include: 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time); flexible WFH/WFO policy; paid sabbatical after five years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’; company awards, days out, betterment scheme; training sessions and guest speakers; cycle to work scheme; Westfield Health benefits; pension scheme and generous gender neutral parental leave policy.
If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.