We're looking for a consultant-level addition to our team, working on business development, client management, pitches and project design...
The focus in our commercial team includes external communication of the agency, business development, responding to briefs and understanding client needs, project design, briefing in new commissions to the project teams and having a strategic overview on live work. To help us with our growth, we’re seeking a consultant-level hire with a passion for working at the intersection of brands and culture.
What we’re looking for in more detail:
– There’s some flexibility over the seniority of the role (with pay and expectations to match), but this is most likely for someone with between 18 months and four years of agency experience
– We say ‘agency experience’, as while you might be working in the insight field, there’s scope for hiring someone with a background in a different type of agency (creative, strategy, media etc)
– We want someone who demonstrates an interest in insight, strategy work and trends, but who also comes equipped with a particularly commercial brain; if you can show previous experience in something business development-related, that’s a plus
– Evidence of/enthusiasm for helping solve brand challenges and interpret business objectives
– You’ll need to be seriously pro-active, super-quick at taking on new challenges and not short on confidence (we’ll want to get you speaking with clients ASAP; you’ll be expected to collaborate with director-level staff)
– First rate communication skills (both verbal and how you get ideas down on paper and in presentations) is absolutely key
The role comes with a salary of £32,000-£38,000, clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities, as well as great benefits (bonus and pension schemes, generous parental leave policy, flexi hours/wfh, betterment scheme, training, paid sabbatical after five years, company lunches, days out, 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year etc).
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.