Come join our latest crack cultural insights team, as we look to grow in Australia...
We’re about seven months into our Sydney adventure and things are going well. We have a small but super-talented team of three (plus lots of support from our other offices); a growing track record for delivering exciting work across categories such as alcohol, finance, tech and media; LOTS of meeting in the diary; and highly regarded thought leadership material that we’re sharing, around themes such as gender and generational change.
What next? We’re looking for recruits to join us in a leafy Chippendale HQ, to meet our strong ambitions to grow the team. In particular, we’re seeking a director/associate director level hire.
Here’s the lowdown:
– You need to have the confidence and necessary experience to take the controls of large and sometimes complex projects; to be an informed, energised and trusted advisor to our clients
– We’re looking for strong evidence of experience in areas such as brand positioning, proposition development, growth strategies, trends exploration and innovation/transformation projects
– A clear ability to fuse cultural insight to sound strategic thinking
– You’ll bring with you skills such as desk and qual research, interacting with experts and influencers, developing frameworks and personas, and using diverse data sources (for instance, social media listening)
– Also of working on high quality proposals and project design – plus a demonstrable interest in devising strategies for bringing new clients on board and bolstering existing client relationships
– We’re looking for someone who can bring a real sense of craft to their work – from the outputs they produce and strategic recommendations they devise, to how they run workshops and articulate fresh ideas that have cultural-commercial relevance
– We want someone who’s enthusiastic about the idea of working alongside strategists, writers, film-makers and designers; collaborating both with those in our Sydney team and in our overseas offices
– Someone who is excited by the idea of having a senior voice in the business, helping to shape our future direction
About you: we envisage you’ll come equipped with strong experience in qual insight and/or strategy work – most likely agency-side. We are currently searching at both director and associate director level and, on finding a candidate who’s a great fit with our business, would then agree some adjustments to the job spec and expectations, based on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join, in a senior capacity, an agency that gets to work on a huge number of incredibly thought-provoking and culturally-oriented projects for amazing brands; and to be a key contributor to how we continue to push the boundaries of what we’re about as a business. Please do get in touch, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.