05 February, 2022
We’re seeking an associate director level addition to Crowd Numbers – that’s our fast-growing quantitative team – in London. Crowd Numbers are on a real roll, bringing a uniquely Crowd DNA take to quant methods, analysis and reporting.
And the briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to this type of work. As importantly, we want someone who relates to our values and will treat those around them – team members, project partners, participants – kindly and fairly at all times.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– We anticipate you’ll have six+ years of experience in an insight environment (quantitative)
– Demonstrable track record across areas such as project design, implementation and analysis
– The confidence and organisational skills to run large projects from end-to-end, getting the best from your team and building client trust at all stages
– A tangible enthusiasm for presenting work, running workshops (virtual or otherwise) and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense
– Keen to take on line management responsibilities and to help shape a happy and motivated team
– Proof of experience at integrating other methods (qual, trends, other data sources) in your work
– Our work generally involves multiple markets – we’re looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to develop narratives and strategies that have global relevance
– Comfortable working alongside our project producers to ensure the smooth running of work and timeline management; also at home with cost sheets and financial processes
– An enthusiasm for building relationships with clients, understanding business challenges and, as a result, playing a part in Crowd DNA’s own growth plans
– Believing in our culturally charged commercial advantage promise and ambition!
Working at Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of £52,000-£65,000, and clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– Bonus scheme
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day for birthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– ‘On the journey’ bonus incentive of £5,000 paid after every three years
– Paid sabbatical after every four years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Pension scheme enrolment
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Westfield Health benefits programme
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (HR@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
05 February, 2022