24 November, 2021
We’re seeking a business-minded strategic thinker to join our London team as commercial lead. The briefs we get are amazing, truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to winning this type of work.
You will get to play a key role in how we grow the business – both in London and globally – and in developing and evolving the Crowd DNA proposition and products.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– There’s some flexibility over the seniority of the role (with pay and expectations to match) but we imagine you’ll have five+ years of experience in an agency environment – ideally insight but may also be strategy, creative or media
– A seriously proactive ‘self-starter’ with experience in generating business, interrogating briefs and designing projects that offer creative solutions to the fascinating brand challenges we receive
– Equipped to gain the absolute trust of our amazing clients, and to meet their expectations on exciting but often intellectually challenging projects
– A strong ability to fuse cultural insight to sound strategic thinking; also to take the global view, with our briefs frequently covering multiple markets
– A willingness to quickly get up to speed with the blended approaches we take with our work; projects often combine qualitative and quantitative methods, semiotics, trends, design and videography
– And to contribute as a senior voice in the business, adding to thought leadership and, as part of the directorial team, developing and communicating our perspective and position, both internally and externally
Working at Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of £62,000-70,000pa, and clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities.
– Bonus and pension schemes
– Generous gender neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day forbirthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– ‘On the journey’ bonus incentive of £5,000 paid to all staff after every three years
– Paid sabbatical after four years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Health benefits programme
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with Laura Warby (l.warby@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
24 November, 2021