09 December, 2021
We’re seeking a skilled strategic insights expert to join Crowd Numbers, our quantitative and data offer, at consultant level.
The role will give you the opportunity to work on fabulously diverse and fascinating projects for some of the biggest names around. The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. And both our Crowd Numbers team and APAC office are growing fast – they’re two of our big success stories of the last few years. This is a great opportunity to join us at a very exciting stage in our development.
– We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and diligence to this type of work, and who can call on circa two years relevant experience
– Knowledgeable about the core processes of quant research; survey design, sample management, quota setting, data checking, link testing, data specs; working with suppliers from initial costing stage onwards
– We’re looking for solid experience of contributing to projects (ideally with brands of the kind we work with) from start to finish
– Ability to analyse data, identify interesting and relevant cross breaks, and the stories therein
– Awareness of the role of quantitative research within the wider agency offering, including an interest in how to integrate your work with qual, social listening, trends and alternative data sources
– Experience of working on multi-market projects is a plus; being confident in presenting your ideas is a must
– We are looking for someone who can contribute to high-quality proposals and project designs, bringing their own ideas and creativity to each brief
– And who’s enthusiastic about working alongside strategists, writers, film-makers and designers; also for collaborating with our other offices around the world.
Working At Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary based on location (Sydney/Singapore) and a clear path to progression and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day for birthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– ‘On the journey’ bonus after every three years
– Paid sabbatical after every four years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working,please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (a.smith@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
09 December, 2021