03 December, 2021
We’re looking for a data-meets-culture-obsessed consultant to join our exciting and fast-growing Crowd Signs team. This role is all about understanding cultural futures and spotting opportunities in unstructured data – working with our Culture At Scale offer. You’ll be collaborating closely with our team of semioticians and trends specialists; also with our KIN network of cultural insiders from around the world.
This is a role for someone with a strong interest in the power of cultural insights and trends – and, naturally, for using data to fuel inspiring outputs and recommendations for brands. The role is based in London, but there’ll be plenty of opportunities to work on global projects together with our teams in Singapore, New York, Amsterdam, Stockholm and Sydney.
– This role is for someone with 2-3 years experience in a data analysis/social listening/data strategy role, either for a brand or within an agency
– Experience using an unstructured data tool or platform – eg Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Sysomos or a more bespoke version; and an ability to interrogate a myriad of online sources, using data to power strategy
– Keen interest in cultural insights and trends, and how to apply them to strategic challenges
– Ability to translate complex ideas into meaningful insight and recommendation in a clear and engaging way (including for the benefit of less data-literate audiences)
– You’ll need the confidence to contribute ideas and thinking for how we further improve and innovate our Culture At Scale offer, together with partner agencies within the STRAT7 group
– It’s for someone who wants to share and to learn; helping the Signs team and wider agency to use unstructured data in their work, blending in other methods from Crowd DNA’s exciting range of specialisms
If developing first-class storytelling and strategic skills, innovating unstructured data products, and applying your analysis capabilities to exciting briefs from the best brands in the world is your sort of thing, this sounds like the role for you.
Working At Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of £28,000-£36,000pa and a clear path to progression and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day for birthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– ‘On the journey’ bonus incentive of £5,000 paid after every three years
– Paid sabbatical after every four years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Pension scheme enrolment
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Westfield Health benefits programme
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast-paced and collaborative. If you feel this could be the perfect fit for you, please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (a.smith@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
03 December, 2021