25 August, 2022
We’re seeking a senior cultural strategist to join Crowd Numbers, our fast-growing, super-skilled quantitative team.
The role will give you the opportunity to work on fabulously diverse and fascinating projects for some of the biggest names around. The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. And our Crowd Numbers team is on a real roll – this is a great opportunity to join us at a very exciting stage in our development.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Someone who can bring both provocative thinking and diligence to this type of work, and who can call on circa three years of relevant experience
– Skilled with the core processes of quant research; survey design, sample management, quota setting, data checking, link testing, data specs; working with suppliers from the initial costing stage onwards
– Experience of owning and nurturing client relationships by delivering great work, anticipating client needs and gaining a thorough knowledge of their business
– Ability to execute multi-market research projects from kick-off to completion, raising any issues as and when necessary
– Confident and motivated to find exciting stories in the data, identifying relevant cross breaks and working with statistics
– Excited to work alongside the broader Crowd DNA team, from project producers to qual researchers, trends experts and creatives; also to collaborate across our offices
– Equally excited by the prospect of getting immersed in our culturally charged commercial advantage point of view, and realising that through powerful and dynamic outputs
– Keen to contribute to new business; to get to grips with client challenges and write proposals
Working at Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of up to £51,000, and clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day for birthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– ‘On the journey’ bonus incentive of £5,000 paid after every three years
– Paid sabbatical after every four years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Pension scheme enrolment
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Westfield Health benefits programme
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (a.smith@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
At Crowd DNA, we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, age, race, colour, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy and outlook when it comes to recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, compensation, promotions and development, benefits and all other terms and conditions as applicable.
Unsure whether to apply for this role?
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and those from other marginalised groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every expectation in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
25 August, 2022