We’re seeking a skilled strategic insights expert to join our London team on adventures at the intersection of brands and culture...
We’re seeking a skilled strategic insights expert to join our London business as an associate director. You’ll get to work on fabulously diverse and exciting projects as part of the Crowd DNA team dedicated to media, tech and finance clients.
The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to this type of work, and who can call on circa six plus years of relevant experience. As importantly, we want someone who relates to our values and will treat those around them – team members, project partners, participants – kindly and fairly at all times.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– You need to have the confidence and necessary experience to take the controls of large and sometimes complex projects; to be an informed, energised and trusted advisor to our clients
– Demonstrable experience of working on multi-market projects is important, as is the ability to lead a team on them
– We’re looking for strong evidence of experience in areas such as brand positioning, proposition development, growth strategies, trends exploration and innovation/transformation projects
– A solid set of qualitative research skills (online and offline); also in areas such as desk research, interacting with experts and influencers, developing frameworks and personas, and using diverse data sources
– We’re looking for someone who can bring a real sense of craft to their work; from the outputs they produce and strategic recommendations they devise, to how they run workshops and articulate fresh ideas that have cultural-commercial relevance
– We want someone who’s enthusiastic about the idea of working alongside strategists, data analysts, trends specialists, writers, filmmakers and designers; collaborating both with those in our London team and in our overseas offices
Proposals, Team Management, Budgets & Wider Responsibilities
– Track record of writing high quality proposals and of project design – plus a clear interest in devising strategies for establishing and growing relations with clients
– Accurately updating Crowd DNA’s leadership team on project progress and on the development of those who report into you
– Solid understanding of costing projects, budget control, and effective collaboration with suppliers and project producers
– Responsible and empathetic line management of team members, both in the context of live projects and their broader development and wellbeing
– An active interest in furthering diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace and through our work
Working at Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of £48,000-£59,000, and clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Bonus and pension schemes
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, and 1⁄2 day for birthdays)
– Flexible WFH/WFO policy
– Paid sabbatical after five years; 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Company awards, days out, betterment scheme, drinks, lunches
– Training sessions and guest speakers
– Cycle to work scheme
– Westfield Health benefits programme
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (HR@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.