An exciting opportunity to join our Hoxton Square team, working with creators and influencers...
Director (Creators & Influencers)
Building on our already considerable experience working with early adopters, those with expert perspectives, and those who can help create bright futures for our clients, we’re seeking a senior hire to push this cause further at Crowd DNA, meeting the growing needs of our clients.
- You’ll be able to point to experience of creating/managing expert and influencer networks that span markets, disciplines, and specialisms (from street culture to academia, taking in psychology, anthropology, design, health, beauty, retail, media, tech, food, celebrity, sport, family, music, fashion and relationships along the way)
- Bespoke recruitment methods – showing us that you can reach specialist opinion former audiences in custom and authentic ways
- A track record of working with these audiences (interviews, ethnography, roundtables, citizen journalism and other remote methods)
- Evidence of getting experts and stakeholders working together in workshops
- Better still, showing how you’ve worked on co-creation projects with diverse creator types (from youth culture through to specialised industries)
- Innovation – we’d like to learn (from you!) about fresh and new ways to work with creators and influencers
- Showing how you get to strong strategic outputs and powerful narratives, often bringing the likes of semiotics, future forecasting and social listening into play
You’ll be based in our London office, but expected to input where relevant across all of our offices. Your remit will cover designing/running projects and developing business growth opportunities in this field, thought leadership, best practice and team development. The role comes with an attractive salary/package and the chance to build something new at this exciting and ambitious consultancy business.
To apply, please send a CV to creatorsinfluencers@crowdDNA.com