A senior role at Crowd DNA London. Amazing projects for incredible clients guaranteed...
It’s been a year of major growth at Crowd DNA and we’re seeking a senior hire to join our London team in lovely Hoxton Square. This is a key role – you’ll be one of three strategic insight directors reporting in to our managing director, with a brief as follows:
– To run one of our three workstreams at Crowd DNA, generating business, designing/directing projects, and building category excellence
– In doing so, to come armed with the confidence and gravitas to gain the absolute trust of our clients, and to meet their expectations on exciting but often intellectually challenging project
– Line managing an associate director and, more broadly, having the 360˚ view required to oversee our skilled and highly motivated team of researchers, strategists, semiotics, writers and videographers on the projects in your workstream (rather than get lost, heads-down, in your own workload)
– A strong ability to fuse cultural insight to sound strategic thinking; also to take the global view, with our briefs frequently covering multiple markets
– Similarly, to regularly fuse cultural insight with the type of content outputs that have always been core to Crowd DNA (film, digital, print, events etc)
– To contribute as a senior voice in the business, adding to thought leadership and, as part of the directorial team, to developing our perspective and position
About you: we envisage you’ll come equipped with strong experience in qual insight and/or strategy work – most likely agency-side – and will be able to point to projects you’ve been involved with that get us truly excited, demonstrating how you’ll add to the brilliance of Crowd DNA. Titles vary from agency to agency, but we expect someone joining us who’s currently at associate director level, or perhaps looking to transition from a comparable director role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join, in a senior capacity, an agency that gets to work on a huge number of incredibly thought-provoking and culturally-oriented projects for amazing brands; and to be a key contributor to how we continue to push the boundaries of what we’re about as a business.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits. To apply, please get in touch with Crowd DNA’s London managing director Dr Matilda Andersson, attaching a CV and covering letter.