We're seeking a senior consultant to join our Crowd Numbers quantitative team...
Cultural insights and strategy consultancy Crowd DNA is seeking a skilled strategic insights expert to join Crowd Numbers, our quantitative and data offer, as a senior consultant.
The role will give you the opportunity to work on fabulously diverse and exciting projects for some of the biggest names around. The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to this type of work, and who can call on circa four plus years of relevant experience.
Here, in more detail, is what we’re looking for:
– You need to have the confidence and necessary experience to take the controls of large and sometimes complex projects; to be an informed, energised and trusted advisor to our clients
– While experience across different categories is important, there’s bonus points if you can show strong understanding of the media/tech sector
– We’re looking for solid evidence of experience in taking projects from start to finish autonomously, ideally including the use of techniques such as segmentation approaches, max diffs and conjoint
– You should have an awareness of the role of quantitative research within the wider agency offering, including experience and opinion on how to integrate your work with qual, social listening, trends and alternative data sources
– Demonstrating experience of working on multi-market projects is important; as is the ability to work within a team. Being confident in presenting your ideas is a must
– We are looking for someone who can produce high-quality proposals and project designs, bringing their own ideas and creativity to each brief
– And someone who can bring a real sense of craft to their work – from the outputs they produce to the strategic recommendations they devise, articulating fresh ideas that have cultural-commercial relevance and that cut through research cliche
– We want someone who’s enthusiastic about working alongside strategists, writers, film-makers and designers; also for collaborating with equal enthusiasm with those in our Leeds, London and overseas teams
We are open to this role being located in our London or Leeds offices. It comes with a salary of £35,000-£45,000, impressive benefits, plus clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, get in touch with Crowd Numbers director, David Power, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.