We're recruiting for a brand new role at Crowd DNA, taking the lead across our foresight and content specialisms...
We’re seeking a skilled and entrepreneurially minded person to manage our Crowd Signs and Socialise teams and offers.
Crowd Signs: trends, semiotics, culture at scale (social and unstructured data), KIN (global network of experts, connectors and creators)
Socialise: in-house creative team, including film, editorial, digital, design
These two disciplines form an important commercial opportunity, but also play a crucial role in maintaining Crowd DNA’s positioning as a leading force in cultural insights and strategy, leveraging our POV in the form of content marketing and thought leadership material.
– Leading the growth of our Crowd Signs offer; including business development, directing pitches, working closely with the team to deliver commercial advantage to our clients, ensuring repeat business and a growing pipeline of opportunities.
– Leading the growth of our Socialise offer – creating Crowd DNA’s own content, as well as managing outputs where we’re socialising insights for our clients; and innovating/monetising new opportunities for Socialise.
– Managing the Crowd Signs team – currently consisting of five multi-disciplined trends researchers, semioticians and big data analysts; making certain we deliver high quality project work at all times. We expect you to be experienced in trends work and, at a minimum, comfortable overseeing the other fields and keen to learn more.
– Managing the Socialise team – currently consisting of two videographers, one editorial lead and a designer. Next to managing the team, we expect you to be high standard at creating written editorial and, at a minimum, comfortable in overseeing the other fields and keen to learn more.
– Collaborating with Crowd DNA’s senior team to make sure Signs and Socialise contribute to existing client relationships and category specialisms, maximising the opportunity for revenue growth across all business functions and global offices.
– Enthusiastic at the prospect of managing a cross-office team, as we look to build out our Signs and Socialise skillsets in different locations.
This role will form an important part of the senior team across the Crowd DNA group. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join, in a senior capacity, a consultancy business that gets to work on a huge number of incredibly thought-provoking and culturally-oriented projects for amazing brands; and to be a key contributor to how we push the boundaries of what we’re about as a business.
We are open to candidates based in London or New York City for this role. It comes with great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc); and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Dr Matilda Andersson.