We're seeking a quant-focused addition to our fast growing team in Sydney/Singapore...
Crowd DNA has solid ambitions to increase its Crowd Numbers capabilities (that’s the name we give to our super skilled, highly dedicated quant team) in APAC, meeting client needs across categories such as media, tech, finance and apparel, often delivering solutions in partnership with our Strategic Insights, Crowd Signs and Socialise teams.
This role (at senior consultant or associate director level) offers the opportunity to take a front seat role in our APAC plans (Sydney or Singapore-based), working on diverse and exciting projects for some of the most exciting brands in the world. The briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of data, culture and brands. We want someone who can bring provocative thinking and new ideas to quantitative work; who can develop enduring client-agency partnerships; designing new approaches and meeting future facing business challenges.
In more detail, here’s what we’re looking for:
– Three plus years of relevant experience for senior consultant level; five plus years for associate director
– Experience and confidence to take a lead role on often complex multimarket projects and to be a trusted advisor to clients
– Ideally experienced in some of these areas: media, tech, fashion, e-commerce and digital journeys; a background in international as well as domestic research would be a plus
– Confidence in presenting to clients, expressing ideas, developing clear and impactful data visualisations, debrief decks and reports
– Track record of producing or contributing to high-quality, winning proposals and project designs
– Experience of work involving techniques such as segmentation approaches, drivers analysis, max diffs and conjoint
– Comfortable with, and enthused by, blending quantitative research with other methods, such as qual, trends, social listening and alternative data sources, including client’s own data
– Enthusiastic about working alongside strategists, writers, film-makers and designers, as much as researchers; also for collaborating with equal enthusiasm with our teams in other cities
– Different levels of responsibility to be set dependent on if applying at senior consultant or associate director level
The role comes with great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches and days out, flexi hours etc); the chance to work on some of the most stimulating and culturally-driven projects out there; and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a resume and covering letter), please get in touch with Elyse Pigram.