We're seeking a consultant/senior consultant to join our strategic insights team. Exciting work for amazing brands guaranteed...
This position is for someone who has a solid grounding in strategic insights work, probably gained at exec or consultant/SRE level, and is now ready to take on a bigger role. And at Crowd DNA, that means on consistently exciting, global briefs for clients across categories such as media, alcohol, fashion and finance; and where the emphasis is on immersive methods and getting to powerful strategic outputs.
The work leans heavily on bringing a truly cultural perspective into play – naturally, we expect this to be very much your thing.
In more detail, here’s what we’re after (level of experience dependent on if applying at consultant or senior consultant level):
– We imagine you’ll have around two to five years experience in an insight environment
– Demonstrable track record across areas such as project design and management, conducting mixed methods, guide writing, online and offline moderation and analysis/debriefing
– A tangible enthusiasm for presenting work, running workshops (virtual or otherwise) and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense for our clients
– First-rate writing skills (we expect you to be contributing to our blog and producing reports)
– Proof of experience at integrating trends into your work (potentially quant, semiotics and other disciplines also)
– Our work generally involves multiple markets – we’re looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to develop narratives and strategies that have global relevance
The role comes with a salary of £28,000-36,000 (consultant)/£36,000-£47,000 (senior consultant) and great benefits (betterment scheme, training, sabbatical, company lunches, days out, flexi hours/wfh, 30 days work from anywhere scheme etc) and the opportunity to progress in an exciting and progressive business. To apply (attaching a CV and covering letter), please get in touch with Berny McManus.