Help shape the next stage of Crowd DNA's growth with this exciting opportunity to join our London team as one of our strategic insights directors ...
We’re seeking someone skilled and passionate about cultural insight and strategy work to join our team as a director. You’ll get to lead consistently exciting, global briefs for clients across categories such as media, alcohol, fashion and finance; where the emphasis is on immersive methods and getting to powerful outputs; and where the challenges set to us are never short of fascinating and future-facing.
You will get to play a key role in how we grow the business – both in London and globally – and in developing our fantastic team. Here’s what we’re looking for:
– We imagine you’ll have six+ years of experience in an insight environment – we are open to candidates currently in director roles, or those seeking to take the step up from associate director (or similar)
– Someone with the confidence to run one of our two strategic insights workstreams at Crowd DNA – generating business, designing/directing projects, and building category excellence
– Equipped to gain the absolute trust of our amazing clients, and to meet their expectations on exciting but often intellectually challenging projects
– Line managing a highly motivated team of researchers and strategists on the projects in your workstream – as well as more broadly, having the 360˚ view required to oversee work that often combines qualitative and quantitative methods, semiotics, trends, design and videography
– A strong ability to fuse cultural insight to sound strategic thinking; also to take the global view, with our briefs frequently covering multiple markets
– Similarly, to fuse cultural insight with the type of content outputs that have always been core to Crowd DNA (film, digital, print, events etc)
– And to contribute as a senior voice in the business, adding to thought leadership and, as part of the directorial team, to developing our perspective and position.
The role comes with a competitive salary (£62,000-70,000), clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities, as well as great benefits (bonus and pension schemes, generous parental leave policy, flexi hours/wfh, betterment scheme, training, paid sabbatical after five years, company lunches, days out, 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year etc).
If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with Laura Warby, providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.