17 November, 2022
We’re seeking an LA/NYC-based associate director level addition to Crowd Numbers – that’s our fast-growing quantitative team. Crowd Numbers are on a real roll, bringing a uniquely Crowd DNA take to quant methods, analysis and reporting.
And the briefs we get are amazing – truly at the intersection of culture and brands. We want someone who can bring both provocative thinking and total diligence to this type of work. As importantly, we want someone who relates to our values and will treat those around them – team members, project partners, participants – kindly and fairly at all times.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– We anticipate you’ll have six+ years of experience in an insight environment (quantitative)
– Demonstrable track record across areas such as project design, implementation and analysis
– The confidence, creativity and organisational skills to run large ad hoc projects from end-to-end, getting the best from your team and building client trust at all stages
– A tangible enthusiasm for presenting work, running workshops (virtual or otherwise) and for reaching bold conclusions that combine creativity and good commercial sense
– Keen to take on line management responsibilities and to help shape a happy and motivated team
– Proof of experience at integrating other methods (qual, trends, other data sources) in your work
– Our work generally involves multiple markets – we’re looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to develop narratives and strategies that have global relevance
– Experience in media, entertainment and tech work a plus
– Comfortable working alongside our project producers to ensure the smooth running of work and timeline management; also at home with cost sheets and financial processes
– An enthusiasm for building relationships with clients, understanding business challenges and, as a result, playing a part in Crowd DNA’s own growth plans
– Believing in our culturally charged commercial advantage promise and ambition, and how Numbers can deliver on this!
Working at Crowd DNA
The role comes with a competitive salary of $110,000 – $149,000, as well as a bonus potential of up to 12%, and clear paths to promotion and to new opportunities. Benefits include:
– Annual leave (23 days on top of public holidays and our shut-down at Xmas)
– Medical, dental & vision cover and disability insurance contribution of $759; 401k Plan
– Option of phone contract coverage
– On the journey bonus after every three years – $6,500
– Betterment fund of $350 and wellness fund of $240 per annum
– Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy
– 10am-6pm hours (also flexi time, early finish Fridays in the summer, 1⁄2 day for birthdays, and time off for key life days – weddings, moving etc!)
– Paid sabbatical after every four years
– 30 days ‘work from anywhere’ scheme each year
– Also, company awards, days out, drinks, lunches, training sessions, guest speakers, flexible WFH/WFO policy
It’s an entrepreneurial and energised environment, fast paced and collaborative. If you fancy working in a place where setting the agenda for the future of cultural insights and strategy is coded into the way of working, please get in touch with our head of people, Alex Smith (HR@crowdDNA.com), providing a covering letter and CV in the first instance.
At Crowd DNA, we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, religion, age, race, colour, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status or any other status or class protected by applicable law. We apply this policy and outlook when it comes to recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, compensation, promotions and development, benefits and all other terms and conditions as applicable.
Unsure whether to apply for this role?
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of colour and those from other marginalised groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every expectation in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
17 November, 2022